I found this in Stephanie’s blog and thought it would be interesting.
1. What If I could meet anyone in the world to chat with:
I’d want to meet Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and John McCain and get to talk to each of them, individually, for as long as I wished. It appears that one of the 3 of them will be president soon…I’d like to really get a ‘read’ on each of them.
Also, Bill Moyers, Nina Planck
2. What If I could travel anywhere in the world:
Tuscany, Italy — Gotta totally agree with Stephanie on this one!
3. What If I could have one wish granted to benefit all of mankind:
Make renewable energy real, here, now and relevant to our needs.
4. What If I could live in a period other than the present for just 24 hours:
I’d go to when my grandmother was a young mother and have a good long chat with her and hear what she’d say and see how she lived. I grieve the lack of her wisdom in my life daily. I wish I could be with her once again.
5. What If I had to become an animal for 24 hours:
An eagle or some other soaring bird. Oh what would it be like to fly?
7. What If I could bring anyone back to life for 24 hours:
My grandmother, no question.